Saturday, December 25, 2010

Cashium scam or legit

Cashium (cashium.net) - SCAM site


December 11, 2010: We are moving this site to the Watch List. This is getting rather old and I am about to go on a rant, so forgive me if I brush some of you the wrong way...

Site was recently re-launched. It has some issues and of course there are some people that are upset because they are not getting paid their balance from the old Cashium. So they feel the need to call the new owner a scammer because he is not going to pay the $80,000 debt and the site isn't working properly.


What is surprising is that so many actually thought they would see their balance intact. Hardly ever happens with sites that have large debt. Instead of taking it out on the old owner they feel the need to take it out on the new owner and of course throwing insults at me and anyone else that is saying wait before you judge.

I moved this site to the Ongoing List, just like I would do with any site that had a new owner. Did the same for PalmBux after a bunch of people said it was unfair to label it as a scam. OK, so after everyone cried over it and demanded us to take another look, we did and moved it to a neutral list since it was controversial. Now with site I do the same, yet different reaction. Why is that? Plain and simple. Money talks, and bullshit walks. (forgive my foul language but since everyone else thinks it cool to talk that way to me then I will let one slip as well.)

So here is what I am going to do, I am moving the site to the Watch List. In one week time if the site doesn't get its act together it will be moved to the Scam List. Once I do, don't come back here and cry to us about how your were paid and how you want this site moved off the scam list. Because I am not here to move sites at your beck and call. If you don't have the patience to wait and see if a site is actually going to scam, then I don't have the patience to hear how you had a change of heart.

Right now I have people on the IfBux review page pleading with me to move the site off the scam list. Why? Just like I said...money talks. When people are getting paid, it doesn't matter if a site has a new owner or not. Doesn't matter if he lies or isn't active. It doesn't matter if a site has the same bugs or issues. Just as long as they are getting paid. But watch out, if they stop getting paid, then they start demanding us to take revenge out on the site and move them to the scam list again. You see what I am dealing with? Yes it comes with the territory with reviewing PTC sites, I accept that. But I will say this is a very good learning experience on how people behave and how opinions can change in a short period of time.

So like I said. The site has one week to get everything sorted out. If you think I am happy or in love with this site think again. $20 of my pending cashout is gone, 99% of my downline is inactive, and any site that have scammed in the past are the worst to promote.... so why do I love this site again?

Anyways, enough of the ranting. Site will be under close observation within the next few days. I will make my final decision in 7 days.

Source : http://ptc-investigation.com/cashium.aspx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home